Farmed livestock need nutritious feed to keep up their levels of productivity. It is necessary to partner with a reputed livestock nutrient supplier, in order to maintain the productive output. The health of the animals, their weight and product viability depend on the quality of nutrients you feed them. When you partner with a firm providing these nutrients, you can get a constant supply of cattle feed. The reputed firms supply feed additives, tailored premixes, protein concentrates and milk replacers for farmed livestock. Nutrition for livestock is primarily divided into six groups. These are:
- Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are composed of hydrogen, carbon and oxygen and are responsible for providing energy to the animals.
- Fats: In comparison to carbohydrates, fats have a higher ration of calories, considering the weight per units. This increases the density of energy in the feed portions for the livestock.
- Proteins: The nitrogen content in proteins provides rumen microorganism requirements to the livestock and adds to their source of energy.
- Water: This is a basic requirement for livestock to survive, and you can get these supplies from the established firms.
- Vitamins: These organic nutrients increase the resistance of the livestock to diseases, while enabling the body to function in the normal way.
- Minerals: Minerals are also included in the right proportions in cattle feed, as these inorganic elements help in maintaining the health of livestock and supports their reproduction and growth processes.
The important livestock nutrient supplements include acidifiers, pellet binders, toxin binders, mold inhibitors, vitamins and flavours. You can reach out to reputed companies, such as Champrix to acquire good-quality cattle-feed. While no food group can serve all these purposes, you need to provide a balanced nutrition to the cattle to increase the productivity. Protein-rich cattle feed is more expensive and you need to store and distribute it.
Key ingredients included in cattle feed
You need to focus on the quality and quantity of proteins that is included in the cattle-feed. Ruminants can convert low-grade proteins into high-grade proteins. This is done through bacterial action. Through microbial protein synthesis, it is possible to enhance the quality of proteins needed by the livestock. It is necessary to ensure proper growth and repair of tissues.
When you keep livestock, you need to provide clean and adequate water to them. Stagnant and dirty water can affect their health. You should have a detailed knowledge on the adequacy of the water. Make sure not to compromise with the quality of nutrients and water to your livestock. It directly influences the nature of output. The climate of the region and the physiological condition of the animals determine the amount of water required in the process.
The performance of the livestock largely depends on the energy supply in their bodies. Especially, during the late gestation and early lactation periods, you need to provide the animals with adequate amounts of energy. They need a good supply or carbohydrates and fats to maintain the energy levels in their bodies.
Work together with a reputed cattle feed supplier
The established cattle feed suppliers provide high-quality nutrients for livestock and you can pair up with one of these firms. The constant support from the firm can help you maintain the quality of output. When you choose a company providing cattle feed, consider these aspects to make the most of your investment.
- Work together with a company which is committed to serve their clients fast. Have a look at their operational mechanism, ensuring that they can provide you with the supplies on time.
- You may require highly tailored animal feed from the suppliers. These will fit the nutritional requirements of your livestock in the desired way, maintaining a high quality and standard.
- The reputed suppliers ship their products across the globe. Make sure that you receive them in time, in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- The established suppliers also provide one-stop-shop feed programs. The experts compose a range of products, where the shipment is made in a single container. You will be able to save a considerable amount of time and effort when you collaborate with them. Most importantly, you will have the necessary cattle-feed at your disposal whenever you need it.
- The experts will find the best solution to meet the nutritional requirements of your cattle. They provide high-quality after-sales services to their clients. This will eliminate all the hassles in your business.
- A result-oriented approach from the suppliers work out best. Reach out to a company, focussing on providing tailored products to their clients. This will live up to your expectations, when you seek their services. They will provide the right ingredients, that will keep your livestock healthy. When the animal feed is productive, the milk and meat are also of higher quality.
The reputed suppliers are responsible for maintaining the food chain. They provide high-quality premixes, feed additives, protein concentrates and milk replacers. This enhances the quality of the output of your livestock.
Our nutritional and technical team will be pleased to advice you with the right premix for you.